This is a FREE and general course that students take alongside their core courses. Because our vision at Black Fragrance School of Design is to build successful entrepreneurs in the creative industries, giving students technical skills and knowledge alone is not enough; we also empower our students with business and entrepreneurship training, custom-tailored for the creative industries. Creative entrepreneurs need to master specific skills: an understanding of intellectual property; the ability to manage cashflow; branding and marketing; leadership and basic business administration skills. The Creative Entrepreneurship course will teach you how to leverage creativity for business innovation and career development.
This course is anchored by a faculty of successful creative entrepreneurs in their own rights.
Key learning objectives:
- You will explore your values and how they align with your business idea
- Identify your customers and the relationships you will need to build
- Use blueprint modelling to visually map how the business will function
- Develop your marketing messages
- Use financial tools to ensure you are in control of your business finances