SIX MONTH DIPLOMA COURSES
Our six month Diploma Courses gives you the opportunity to run two of our courses simultaneous within a six month period – undergoing three-month basic training and three-month internship under our designers for each course. The advantage of the Diploma program over the three month courses is that it gives you the special privilege of receiving mentoring and professional guidance from our in-house designers as well as from our renowned industry affiliates. Also, students who complete our Diploma programs automatically qualify for our “Enterprise Development Programme” (offering you free professional support in designing your business concept, writing a professional Business Plan and providing you access to Micro Credit)
If you intend to run the Six Month Diploma Course, there are 10 ways you can combine our courses:
- Creative Designer Diploma (CDD01) – Fashion Design + Leather Art
- Creative Designer Diploma (CDD02) – Video Editing + Animation
- Creative Designer Diploma (CDD03) – Graphics & Web Design + Photography
- Creative Designer Diploma (CDD04)– Events & Interior Décor + Fashion Design
- Creative Designer Diploma (CDD05)– Events & Interior Décor + Photography
- Creative Designer Diploma (CDD06) – Graphics Design + Animation
- Creative Designer Diploma (CDD07) – Web Design + Animation
- Creative Designer Diploma (CDD08) – Photography + Video Editing
- Creative Designer Diploma (CDD09) – Fashion Design + Photography
- Creative Designer Diploma (CDD10)– Leather Art + Beads Making and Beauty Craft
Four times weekly, 3 hours per Class. Morning, evening and Weekend Courses are available.
Cost: Two Hundred and Ninety Five Thousand Naira (N295, 000) – a minimum of 70% must be paid before commencing class.
A minimum of four O’Level Credits are required: an awaiting-result candidate will be considered.
The Creative Entrepreneurship Program (CEP001) and Fine Art Course (FAC001) are bonus courses for all our students, they are also mandatory.