This course introduces students to basic web design using back-end (coding) and open-source front-end frameworks. The course does not require any prior knowledge of HTML or web design. Throughout the course students are introduced to planning and designing effective web pages; implementing web pages by writing HTML and CSS code; enhancing web pages with the use of page layout techniques, text formatting, graphics, images, and multimedia; and producing a functional, multi-page website.
This course also examines the principles of design and design considerations as applied to the creation of web pages and Web sites. Emphasis is on visual communication principles and visual presentation aspects of Web pages, including page layout, typography, color theory, navigation, and image creation and editing.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Conceptualize a graphic design concept for their projects
- Employ software such as Photoshop and Corel Draw to actualize their design concepts
- Recognize and understand HTML web page elements
- Know how to write HTML code
- Understand and apply effective web design principles
- Enhance web pages using text formatting, color, graphics, images, and multimedia
- Incorporate forms into web pages
- Understand and apply CSS to format web page elements
- Learn to use open-source front-end content management and development Software and platforms such as Bootstrap, WordPress, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Dreamweaver and Joomla!
- Plan, design, and publish a multi-page, multi-function website.
Certificate – 3 Months
Diploma – 6 Months
Advance Diploma – 12 Months
Twice Weekly, 2 hours per Class. Morning, evening and Weekend Courses are available.
3 Month Certificate: One hundred and Eighty Thousand naira (N180, 000) – 100% tuition must be paid must be paid before commencing classes.
6 Month Diploma: Three hundred and Seventy Five Thousand naira (N375, 000) – a minimum of 70% must be paid before commencing classes.
The Creative Entrepreneurship Program (CEP01) and Fine Art Course (DRAW1) are bonus courses for all our students, they are also mandatory.
No special requirements; simply register here online or visit the school to register.
Hostel Accommodation is available at the rate of N40, 000 monthly, payment must however be made for your entire course duration at once.
Note: Diploma & Advance Levels
Students who wish to spend additional 3 months for advance skills and internship with our designers should enrol for the 6 MONTH CREATIVE DIPLOMA ( this comes with a second course which could be any of PHOTORAPHY, FILM-MAKING, ANIMATION, GAMES DESIGN OR MOBILE APP DESIGN). And those who want to study for one year period should enrol for the ONE YEAR ADVANCE DIPLOMA COURSE ( this comes with three other courses which could be any three of PHOTORAPHY, VIDEO EDITING, ANIMATION, GAMES DESIGN & MOBILE APP DESIGN).